Skip to content

Life Coaching Package

Six Week Life Coaching Package

Chichester Hypnotist

Do you know what you want out of life?  Do you know where you’re going and more importantly, do you know how you are going to get there.  Are you full of good ideas yet struggling to put them into action?  Do you find yourself procrastinating and wavering when it comes to getting your plans off the ground?  Or are you feeling overwhelmed and unsure even where to start?  A Life Coaching Package could be the answer you’ve been looking for.

Life Coaching is designed to enable you to improve your career,  your finances, your relationships or any part of your life.  You are capable of so much more than you have right now and you can achieve levels of success far beyond those you have so far achieved.  How do I know that?  I know it because you were born, like everyone else with huge potential and like the majority of the population you aren’t using a fraction of it.  The fact that you aren’t achieving what you are capable of isn’t your fault, it’s the fault of your programming and you weren’t even responsible for most of it.

A very famous person said, “Show me the seven year old and I’ll show you the man,” which means that by the time you were seven years old your personality and belief system were in place and you are being run by that belief system.  Most people can’t remember very little of their life before the age of seven and yet the beliefs and restrictions you took on at that tender age are still influencing you now.  If you really desire change you have to address two very important aspects to achieve it.

Have a Definite Aim in Life

The most important of these aspects is to get a definite aim in life.  According to statistics around 20% of the population have a definite aim in life.  Their aim was usually formulated at a young age and because of it they are the most successful percentage of humanity.  The other 80% drift through life, never really achieving success or true happiness because their focus is all over the place.  These people often marry the wrong people, enter the wrong career and struggle financially.  They often try to break out of their patterns but are often unsuccessful because they don’t know how to do it.

If you fall into this category, a Life Coaching Package will help you to find answers to those seemingly simple questions that we often find so difficult answer on our own – who we are, what we want and how to get there.  Yet, it’s a little know fact that all the answers are already within you, you just need to know how to ask the right questions to access them, questions you obviously haven’t asked up till now.

The second most important aspect to deal with if you are to achieve permanent success is to remove the blockages that prevent it.  The restrictions and beliefs you took on in early life, the early programming has to be changed and improved on and we provide the tools you need to do it.  It doesn’t matter how long you’ve had those beliefs or the restrictions they can be eliminated in moments with the right tools.

Imagine working with an expert who can direct you, help you, motivate you and keep you on track.  Someone who can provide the tools you need to achieve your goals.

Working with your coach can help you to:

• Know and understand how your mind works so you can make the necessary changes to it

• Get to know yourself, your dreams and aspirations

• Get in touch with your values so you can know better what would make you happy

• Formulate a definite aim in life focused on your skills and ambitions

• Set goals and prioritize them so you can achieve them

• Deal with obstacles that may stand in your way

• Make choices that are congruent with your vision for how you want to live and who you want to be

The 6 session package is designed to enable you to achieve all of this and more.

You will be provided with training modules, workbooks and any other materials that are appropriate.  In each session we will discuss your progress, smooth out problems and discuss solutions. You’ll have homework assignments – things to think about or do between each coaching session.  You will have the chance to email questions and receive answers between sessions and will be fully supported and guided along the way – most importantly, you will be held accountable for achieving your goals.

Although the initial coaching package is designed  for six weeks you may choose to extend the contract in four to six week increments.  The time frame depends on what you’re hoping to accomplish.

Additional sessions can be booked in 4 x 60 or 6 x 60 minute blocks.

Your investment for the 6 session Pack is £495 to be paid in advance