AAMET approved EFT Level 2 Training – Classes
Next Workshop: Date: Sat 10th & Sunday 11th June 2017
This two day intensive Emotional Freedom Technique EFT training course will take you to a higher level of competency and is suitable for those wishing to work with others and develop their EFT skills to Practitioner level.
Christine is an experienced EFT practitioner and Trainer and loves sharing her expertise with others while teaching them this ground breaking therapy. She is an AAMET approved master trainer, qualified to teach to Level 3 and her workshops are fully certified.
If you are a beginner and wish to attend a Level 1 Workshop please go to EFT Level 1 Training
This EFT Level 2 Training will equip you to apply EFT in clinical practice and for more complex issues such as addictions and cravings, physical health issues and traumatic memories. Book now.
You will also learn how to identify and release sabotaging beliefs that prevent treatments from working. EFT, also known as ‘the tapping technique,’ is best described as Acupuncture for the emotions without the needles. It utilizes the acupressure points and changes the emotional response to stressful situations. For more information on EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique)
Level 2 Syllabus
- Review of Level 1
- Tearless Trauma Technique
- Chasing the Pain
- Borrowing Benefits
- Dealing with self sabotague
- What are tailenders
- Addressing ‘Physical Issues’
- Chasing the pain
- Dealing with blocks
- Sneaking up on the problem
- Ways to find ‘Core Issues’
- Working via the telephone or Skype
- Working with groups
- Principles from the ‘Palace of Possibilities’
- And much, much more…………………………..
This training in EFT conforms to the standards set by AAMET International. At the end of Levels 1 and 2 attendees are issued with attendance certificates. To gain AAMET Accredited EFT Practitioner status, students have to complete the requirements set by the AAMET.
- Pass an online Multiple Choice exam via the AAMET International website, fee £15.00.
- Summit to Trainer/Supervisor a minimum of four case studies with minimum of three sessions each. One of the case studies must be on yourself, showing how you have used EFT to resolve a personal challenge. Case studies must demonstrate knowledge and application of skills gained during EFT Level 1 & 2 training.
- Completion of 6 hours of supervision/mentoring with EFT trainer, see choices below.
- We offer support, if needed, to complete these levels.
- Complete a minimum of 50 practice hours of 45 minutes or longer, with at least 20 different people. Case studies can be counted as part of the 50 practice hours.
- Complete any additional discretionary requirement as outlined by the AAMET Trainer. Trainers may ask for extra time, a minimum number of practice hours or additional case studies to complete their assessment.
When the conditions have been completed to the trainers satisfaction an EFT Level 2 Practitioner Certificate will be issued and the person will become a ‘Certified, Accredited EFT Practitioner’ and will be a full member of the AAMET.
To maintain the membership, members must fulfill annual Continual Professional Development (CPD) and Supervision/Mentoring requirements. These are currently 30 hours CPD and 6 hours supervision/mentoring per year. Members log their own CPD, which can include reading, attending courses or studying through You Tube videos. Just jot down any time you spend reading, watching or participating in anything EFT related.
One to one supervision, in person or via Skype is £30 per session, or, in groups (at least three people) at, half days £37 for 3 hours or full days £57 for 6 hours. There is a charge of £37 for marking the case studies as this can often take quite some time with feedback and support etc.
This is a fully certified course and successful completion results in inclusion to the official AAMET website as a fully certified practitioner.
EFT Level 2
Date: Sat 10th & Sunday 11th June 2017
Your Investment: £240
Venue: 49 Beach Rd, Littlehampton, West Sussex BN17 5JG, United Kingdom
Find out about EFT Level 3 Training. Level 3 training takes students to Master Practitioner Level.
We offer regular mentoring and supervision sessions in West Sussex. Supervision/Mentoring
Here are some testimonials:
Absolutely fab workshop, particularly the latter two days. What a great bunch of people. Really enjoyed it, can’t wait to get started. Jo from Seaford
Thank you a very worthwhile 2 days. I will definitely make this work for me. Anon
This has been a life-changing experience which will undoubtedly now fill the gaps in my emotional state. Jen B
A really excellent experience. Mark W