Clinical Hypnotherapy is a traditional therapy with a proven track record. Although it has been around for centuries and is present in many cultures it is only in the last hundred years or so it made a revival in the west.
Modern techniques have developed hypnotherapy into a very effective tool for healing and overcoming unhelpful learned patterns such as phobias of all kinds. While it is mainly associated with stopping smoking and weight loss it can be used on absolutely any problem at all. It is now recognised as one of the foremost ways to bring about lasting change.
Clinical Hypnotherapists are:
- Highly skilled in the art of hypnotherapy, having undergone a full and intensive training
- Recognised by the NHS & BUPA
- Clinical training is accepted by the British Boards of Hypnotherapy such as the GHR (General Hypnotherapy Register) and are accepted as members of the GHSC (General Hypnotherapy Standards Council) See below…….
Clinical Hypnotherapy is:
- A Clinically proven method of accessing the subconscious mind to allow you to reach your true potential
- A highly effective method that is proved to work
- A simple, painless and effective way of eliminating unwanted habits
- A way of actively re-programming your mind to accept a new reality
What can it do for me?
- Gain confidence and motivation
- Deal with stress an anxiety issues
- Stop smoking with hypnosis
- Lose weight with hypnosis
- Overcome sports anxiety
- Dental Phobia
- Increase self-esteem
- Gain control of anger
- Relieve stress
- Let go of anxiety
- Overcome jealousy
- Deal with difficult people
- Overcoming irrational fears
- Relieve pain
- Cure insomnia
- Cure needle phobia
- Stop biting nails
- Pass the driving test
- Overcome panic attacks
- Overcome hot flushes natural remedies
- Overcome fear of flying
- Get over a break-up
- Overcome low self-esteem
- Cure OCD
- Deal with explosive anger
- Overcome Jealousy
- Deal with panic attacks
And much, much more………
Using hypnotic techniques you can also look into past lives:
And look into future lives:
Being hypnotised doesn’t mean you will be asleep. The hypnotherapist uses their expertise to guide you gently into a relaxed meditative state where you will be open to positive suggestion. Clinical Hypnotherapy is unlike stage hypnotism, you will not be made to anything you do not want to do as your subconscious mind is free to reject any suggestion at any time.
You have nothing to lose apart from your problem…..
Almost any problem or issue can be treated with hypnotherapy, however if you are doubt just contact me and I will discuss it with you.
Your hypnotherapy together with the powers of positive thinking has & still is helping me through an extremely difficult time in my life.
To recap my husband who I have been married to for 37 yrs & love dearly, has been my life & my best friend, was diagnosed with cancer 3 1/2yrs ago & has now only weeks to live. Having consulted you approx 2yrs ago & also receiving your newsletters has made me a stronger person being able to pull on all my reserve to cope with an enormously emotional period of my life, whilst giving support to my family who are also struggling with the situation,
Thanks to your help I know I will move forward & at 60 yrs of age still have a life in front of me that will be meaningful & hopefully happy as I have a great family & true friends who have been amazingly supportive but most of all I have the mind set to get me through.